Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Obama takes lead on intrade

Before the results come out tonight, Obama took the lead on my favorite indicator, intrade.com, this afternoon. As of 4:30 central time, he had a 53% chance to Hillary's 47% chance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home