Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Friends' Blogs

I know there are several of you with blogs, and I would love to link to them.

If you want me to link to yours, let me know. Even if you're not a close friend, just ask I have no problem with it.

Here's who I've got so far:

Clay Condon - Spending at least a year working in Doha, Qatar.

The Global Buzz - multiple friends write or have written for this on global affairs.

John Coleman - Just finished 2 years with my future employer.

Grace Armstrong - doing a Fulbright on community media, she writes random thoughts on life, Rio, and Brazil, and has an impressive list of music videos with Rio in them.

Pedro Barros - My Brazilian friend Pedro started a blog, in English, about making money. His English is excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home