Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More than 500 Ryan Johnsons on Facebook

My name keeps getting more common (or more keep signing up for Facebook). Last time I checked it was 284.

Anyway the latest instance of this not being cool was when my company background check people called me talking about all the criminal profiles the name pulled up. They didn't think any of them were me, but they just wanted to ask. The worst was one in Yavapai County, Arizona that sexually assaulted someone, then fled.

Sweet. (addendum: this was sarcastic if that wasn't obvious)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan ...........

the "Sweet" comment can be misconstrued. I think you should re-think this comment, inappropriate is a better word for it.

Love,

MOM

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Lauren said...

I also googled your name and Ryan Johnson "Male Model" came up. Thats not so bad. I love the photos and wish I could visit.
Love, Lauren

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home