Monday, May 07, 2007

I was going to predict that Paul Wolfowitz will resign tomorrow, but given the typical behavior of those in the Bush administration, I wouldn't be surprised if this dragged out for a bit longer. Still I'm going to go with it and say he does.


Also, here's in interesting article on how important it is to have your name Google well. When there are almost 300 Ryan Johnson's just on Facebook, I sympathize. I've been starting to use the M, as in Ryan M. Johnson, but even then there are others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Matt Stone said...

hahaha... try dealing with the fact that the founder of South Park is also named Matt Stone. but i'll stick with the bi-syllabic moniker in lieu of the stodgy Matthew R. Stone. just doesn't ring for me

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home