Saturday, April 07, 2007

Chico

The cat at my homestay. They picked him out because of his "interesting" face. He is quite unfriendly. Despite being only 3 years old, he moves like molasses. He sleeps all day and just waits for the daughter Julia to get home. Then when she does he slowly creeps over to her, taking a full minute or so while he stretches on the way. He doesn't like being touched, hates being picked up, poops while you're eating, barely blinks, never sleeps with or lies on anyone, has never been in my room despite walking by all the time, and is generally not that fun. But alas they love him, and I still like having an animal around. But it is no kitty (my nameless cat. Would Chica be a good name?). I wish they had a dog as well. But they can't because "Chico doesn't get along with dogs."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home